About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Anyone out there??

OH MY WORD. I've forgotten about you little blog... I had to take a few guesses at what my password may have been, it's been toooooooooo long. I'm done neglecting you bloggies. I miss you. I have much to say, just no time to say so now. Soon, very soon!


~blue

3 comments:

CaliGirl said...

im still here. I check by here every now and then. i have also neglected my blog the past couple months. hope all is well with your family.

merry christmas girlie!

Keith said...

really? you're coming back?

CaliGirl said...

hmmm, maybe you were just playing with us and arent really coming back. *sigh*

anyway....since christmas has come and gone. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family.

hugs girlie