About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Friday, September 17, 2010

I love you blogger.

I went back and read some of my posts from 4 years ago. I used to post daily- just about my everyday life as a stay at home mom. I'm glad I have it!! It's great. I really need to try to post more often :)

I started therapy last week. I'm hoping it will help me get over my grief. I'm still suffering, and crying regularly. My joy has disappered, and I can't wait to get it back. I want to be normal again!

I had breakfast w/ some friends this morning. So good to see them! I felt like a retard though, not having much to add to the conversation... Jade is sick :( At least I think so. She's been complaining of a headache/tummy aches since just before school got out. She's moaning quite a bit, and wants me next to her at all times. Poor babe! Whatever it is, I hope its gone soon!

I have shit tons of laundry to finish, grocery shopping to do, and I need to pack for the weekend. We're heading up to the cabin. I'll join my family after i get out of work tonight. Sort of hard to get anything done w/ a sad babes though. Here's to hoping my hubs won't kill me if I don't get it all done on time...

No comments: