About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, July 06, 2006



I LOVE these pictures. My hubs is such a stud! And a good daddy to. These are from this weekend when we went camping. The first one I was trying to get everyone to 'look at mommy' but that didn't work, however, I think its even better this way. The other one is from the beach. Hubs set up his chair just a little way into the water, so he could keep the baby from going any farther out. Looking good babe, real good. :D Camping was fun! The place we camp at is really rustic! It's in the middle of NOWHERE w/o water or electricity. Kind of tough to rough it w/ kids who are constantly getting dirty! We spent time at the beach, riding our quad through the woods, and doing some fireworks. It was a great trip! I got stung by a bee though. OUCH. It wasn't like a little tiny bee either. It was a giant steroid type of bee. Hurt like hell! Right on the inside of my wrist. It swelled up and 1/2 my arm turned red. I still have a bump, and now it itches like crazy! Hubs found it for me (the bee), and killed it. My hero! I'm still tired, and recovering from the weekend. Wedding madness, and then 3 days of camping, boating, riding, and the beach. I'm not 10 anymore, I'm sore. Stinks to get old.
Today my gf and I brought our kids to a farm, and picked berries. YUM! Raspberries, and strawberries. The strawberries are HUGE, and beautiful. Picture perfect berries. I think we ate nearly as much as we brought home. I'm learning to make jam. I'm going to start the process tomorrow, I'll let you know how it turns out. See, I really am old. I'm all excited about learning to make jam, and can things. I even learned how to knit! lol. Where does the time go? Who knew that jam and knitting would get me nearly as excited now as a kegger and free pot used to. LOL!

4 comments:

Distant Timbers Echo said...

"It was a giant steroid type of bee,"

Hahahahaha!

Avery's mom said...

that fist picture just melts my heart! all the kiddos gathered around your loveing man...that's just precious.

mistyblue3 said...

jas- HUGE flippn painful bee!

avery's mom- yes it is.. I love it too!

BabyMakes4 said...

so adorable!! what a sweet family.