About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

It was good!

I had a great time meeting up w/ the girls I went to h.s. with! After 3 margaritas and a nice visit, I'm feeling pretty pleased :) We found lots to talk about. It was great rehashing rumors and hearing the truth beneath them. lol! Good stuff all around!
My hubs fixed the pool, handy sexy man that he is. yay! I hope we can get it back to perfect sooner than later! He's gone right now :( He got called into work. It makes me nervous when he works on jobs like these. He said this one was a pretty bad one. He really competent, but I still worry about him. I'm hoping I'll be able to sleep tonight. Perhaps the 3 margs will help.... Nite nite all!

5 comments:

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Margaritas definitely help find things to talk about! It opens your brain that way! Haha! I'm glad you had fun.

Avery's mom said...

yay for rehashing old rumors! glad you had a good time. takes you back to feeling young and crazy again doesnt it?

Lindsey said...

I love men that are handy. I think it's very sexy.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Lyrica and neurontin Beautiful blowjob 08 Double 64 w madison two-door bookcase Gay japanese cock natural and large breasts Ford expedition floor mats 97-02 Free lesbian videoes Mature sexy russian women program tivo remote control to work with tv Travel insurance for canadians travelling temporar