About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's Official!



My best friend is now officially, my sister. The wedding was perfect! Beautiful Bride, beautiful setting, beautiful weather.... Went off without a hitch. Well, one hitch, in the sense that they ended up 'hitched'. lol. It was fantastic!!! Here are a few pictures for you. I have TONS to go through and download yet, so I'm sure I'll have more up this week. Chicken has not updated yet with her pictures or version, so be sure to check her blog too. I have lots more to tell you about the rest of the weekend, but no time for now! I'll get to it!





8 comments:

Avery's mom said...

Whoa nelly! now you look just stunning in that green! what a pretty color and you fit right into the beauty of all the surounding nature....soooo pretty!

and the bride is absolutley lovely. More pictures please!
how wonderful to gain your best friend for a sister. what lucky people you all are.

Lindsey said...

Wow...it's so beautiful there. And you all look gorgeous. Job well done w/ the weight loss.

Is it wierd having your best friend married/dating your brother. My sister's best friend is engaged to our brother and I know it took a lot of adjustment for her.

mistyblue3 said...

avery's mom- thanks! It is the best to have my friend for my sister now! I emailed you a TON of pictures!

linny- it is a very beautiful place. It was weird when they first started dating. I had to get over the gross factor. You know 'You did WHAT w/ my brother?! nevermind, I don't want to know!' It took awhile to get used to, but after that, It has been fantastic! There are just some things we don't discuss too much anymore. lol.

BabyMakes4 said...

the bride looks so pretty and you absolutely terrific in the green dress! aren't weddings the best?

Becky L said...

great pictures! i love weddings-- i get so sappy. i come home then and have to watch like five chick-flicks.

Distant Timbers Echo said...

What a gorgeous wedding that must have been! How nice for you guys!

mistyblue3 said...

babymakes3- I love weddings! Esp. this one :) And thank you!

becky l- I always cry too. They make me happy.

Jas- It was perfect!

mistyblue3 said...

gus- thank you!