About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

C R A B B Y




Here are a few pictures of me and my fantastic girlfriends being very silly. We were having a heck of a good time the other night :) I'm hoping those pics will inspire me today. I'm super-duper effin crabby! Geesh. I wish my period would just get here already, so my moods will level out. I went to Target this morning to pick up some things, and J screamed through the whole dog gone store. I wanted to throw her. I have lots of things to do today. I have 2 loads of laundry to fold, find a mysterious odor that's floating in my house, bake 4 doz cookies, 2 doz cupcakes, and my normal everyday cleaning crap. Bah! I must also get to the grocery store, and wrap a few more presents. We have our hotel weekend this weekend, w/ hubs family for christmas. I'm looking forward to going, but not forward to all the stuff I need to take care of before I get there. booooooo. hisssss. I'm hoping my crabby-ness will disappear as I start accomplishing all that needs to be done. I certainly hope so. I don't even like hanging out w/ myself when I feel this way. Ick.

1 comment:

Distant Timbers Echo said...

GOOD LORD!!! Hire a maid come PMS time, will ya?

:)

On the flip side, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

~sigh~

Okay, I'm good.
Always,
Jas...