About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy Holidays!!


My goodness! It HAS been awhile. Much too much happening in the blue house. I switched to the 'new' blogger today, and it took f o r e v e r! So now, I'm out of time. I'm so impressed w/ my crafty self, I took of picture of my Christmas cookie creation. Love it! I know you do. I'll be back, when I have some more time!!


xoxox

blue

2 comments:

Avery's mom said...

oh your little snow men are just adorable! how crafty you are

hope you all had a great christmas and I look forward to hearing aboutit all

Chicken said...

Those are the coolest fucking cookies I have ever seen!