About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm still here...


Here's a picture of me and my son at the fabulous Bounce Party. He refuses to get a hair cut at the moment. He wants to grow it out. I'm sure it'll be great when it gets long, but for now, ick. This picture was taken this past Sunday. SPEAKING of pictures!! Guess What!! My fantastic hubby bought me a new camera! I'm still learning how to use it, but as soon as I figure it all out, I'll be posting MILLIONS of pictures. I'm so excited!! The camera is actually a Chrismas present, but he thought I'd like it early w/ all of the parties and what not we have coming up. Yay! Its very nice.
Not much new is happening over here. Kids are good. I'm good. Hubs is good. hm. I suppose I could tell you about lots of stuff, but I'm just not in the mood for it. Just a picture for you today :)

1 comment:

CaliGirl said...

what a cute picture of you and your son. you both look very happy and having fun.

since you have a new camera you can start filling up your flickr account for all to see :-)

hugs to you stay "good"!