About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Woohoo and Shit!

Let's do the woohoo first. I weighed in today!! I've lost 40pds!!!!!!!!!!!!! No flippn' way! Unreal! I can't believe it! I'm soooooo excited! I still have 4 pds to go, but so w h a t! 40 is terrific! My lull must be over. The last month has been really slow w/ weight loss. 1/2 pd one week, 1 pd the next, then up one, then down 3/4 of a pd. Frustrating! But today I went down 3 whole pounds! Y E S! I can do it! By my date. I will get 1/2 my money back! I promise to put up before and after pics next week. I'll have to have Chicken scan them in for me, b/c mine doesn't work, but I will do it. I was in a wedding last September, so I will use a picture of me from there for my before, and a picture from Chicken's wedding tomorrow for my after picture. I spent some time looking at the pictures from the wedding last September, and they were really awful. Like make me want to cry awful. It isn't any fun to see how fat you truly are. I knew I was heavy, but I didn't think of myself as a blimp, I think I was in denial. Those pictures broke my heart man. I don't really want to put them up, anyone to see me that way, but hopefully, the pictures from the wedding tomorrow will make up for those, and I'll look great. I hope so.
So on to the shit. What an awful way to wake up. One of my cats got sick this morning. I woke up to gross noises, and cat shit/vomit all over the floor in my bedroom and in the hallway. Oh nasty nasty nasty. I'm not a morning person. I'm cloudy and fuzzy and a bit grumpy till I get a cup of coffee down, needless to say, I was NOT happy, at all. GROSS. So, I'm cleaning it up. And my darling daughter runs into to M and J's room to tell them about the sick cat. J was awake, but playing happily in her crib. She's fine in there, until she see's you, then you HAVE to get her up. I didn't want to get her up until I cleaned up the cat mess! Grr! I went in there to get her, and dammit. She learned how to take her diaper off. She was standing in her crib, happy as a lark, naked as a jaybird, standing in a puddle. Ick. Then I had to stop cleaning cat mess, to clean up baby mess. Into the tub she went. When I got her settled, and the other kids breakfest, I went back to cleaning cat stuff. I brought my cats downstairs, to put them in the room w/ their food and box, and guess what I found?? MORE cat gross-ness. More cat clean up, and finally, back to the baby's room to take care of the crib. Oh my. What a begining of the day. Not a pleasent morning to say the least.
The rehearsal dinner for Chicken and my brother's wedding was last night. Awww. It's going to be so pretty. They are getting married outside, next to a small pond w/ waterfall, woods as the backdrop, and a lush green lawn for the guests to sit on in front of the pond. Perfect. We had a cookout at her mom's afterwards. The food was good! We had a good time. I can't wait until tomorrow!
We are leaving to go camping Sunday morning for 3 days. So today, I need to do all of our laundry, wash all of the sleeping bags, and pack everything up, being that I won't have time for it tomorrow. Busy busy busy day! Keep an eye here the middle of next week for pictures. I hope you have a happy 4th!

1 comment:

Avery's mom said...

Ha! I had the cat vomit to deal with this morning too. Batman said he would get it but it sat overnight in our hallway, next to the computer, and all around their food bowls and I had enough so I got to pick it all up this morning. talk about disgusting!
at least my baby hasnt figure out the jaybird trick...that had me laughing out loud! too funny!
and congratulations on the Weight. you have done soo good, i cant wait to see the new improved Mistyblue