About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

We had a flippn ball last night! We went to a dueling panio bar w/ some friends. It was great! I laughed so hard last night, that my face hurt and I nearly peed. I'm going to try to post a flickr badge w/i this post- we'll see if it works. I'll post again soon w/ all the details of my last few weeks. Oh, just a side note. Know how when you buy a new outfit, you feel all cute? Then you get the pictures back, and um.. yeah, not so cute. I had that issues w/ my NYE dress. boooo!
Ok, that's not going to work... I'll add the badge to the side, so you can check out my holidays :)

2 comments:

Avery's mom said...

yeah, I got Cow Manure on my clothes from New years. Not the best looking (or smelling) the point was we were having fun.

Avery's mom said...

husband was doing donuts in the mud with the truck at some lifestock auction barn. we went out to the country to be with friends for Newyears. climbing in and out of the truck to get the babies..I got the shit all over my pants. So lovely . Funny thing is today the moron has a flat tire!