About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Belly Dancing

I've determined that in order to stay fit, I must do something active/exercise-ish. The problem though, is that I effin HATE to exercise. In the summer, I rollerblade all the time, and swim just about everyday. Winter- pass. No thank you. I don't want to be outside in the nasty cold. Ok, so it hasn't been that cold in MI this winter, but whatever. I don't like to exercise. I've made up my mind to do it anyway. I found a belly dance work out. Ha! It's fun! I look like a complete ass doing so, but I can def. feel it working on my mid-section. I've come to the conclusion that I make an awful belly-dancer, but that's alright, no one can see me in my living room. I convinced hubs to try it with me. He said he'd be more than happy to make an ass out of himself w/ me :) What a guy. I so wish I could hide a hidden camara to catch that moment on tape. I betcha I could win an ass load of money off that!

Snow day today. Our weather has been really odd around here. It's hardly been cold at all, but both times it's gotten cold and snowed, school's been closed! Freezing rain both times. This entire week is going to be frigid.

Kids are all good. They've even been behaving themselves! Unreal! We've had very little naughty-ness. I think we're going on a new record over here.

Hubs and I have been wonderful too. Not that we aren't usually, but we've been having a really good time together as of late. We're on a cribbage kick. We've been playing non-stop it seems. He's been making me laugh, helping more around the house, and just being all around fabulous. Here's a tip for you husbands, when you crack your wife up, clean things w/o being asked, your wife's sex drive goes through the roof. You suddenly become so desireble, we can hardly help ourselves. My husband has never looked sexier, than when he's got his hands covered in bubbles from washing dishes :)

We had a GREAT weekend! We didn't do too much really. Had some friends over for dinner Friday night, and played games. Saturday I went out for lunch w/ my mama, and went shopping, and Saturday night, we took the kids to a Griffin's game (our local hockey team). We had a blast! The kids loved it. Sunday we were lazy most of the day, and we had our bowling leauge last night. Bowling was fun, as usual, but I'm still bowling like shit. Maybe someday....

I went bowling w/ some friends last week, and I didn't know everyone that was there. I was putting all of our names in the machine thingy, and asked this guy what his name was, so I could put it in. He said 'you can just put ass in.' I said 'ASS?' He says 'Yes, ASS.' I just kinda shook my head and said okaaayyy. Anyway, the letter A comes up. The guy, he asks 'whose A?" I say "that's you, Ass.' He's like "WHAT?! ASS! Why in the hell would you put Ass in there?!' "you told me to" I say, starting to giggle. Then he goes 'I didn't say ASS, I said S, the letter S, NOT ASS" hahahahahahahahah. I couldn't stop laughing. I honestly thought he said ass, even double checked w/ him. He was a good bowler too, so every time he got a strike, ASS would flash on and off the screen in HUGE letters. I'd start to laugh all over again each time that happened. HA!!! Silly silly fun :)

3 comments:

Distant Timbers Echo said...

That's hilarious! Ass.

You belly dancing makes me think of fun things to do in the darkness, lady friend! Happy dancing!

Anonymous said...

Sam said he was fixing to call 911 on the jerks who were fighting in his place last week.

I've got a video for a workout with the big ball deal, and my friend Dawn has one of them, so I want to get into that.

I've decided you can keep the name "blue," now I want to be called "Big Slick." (Like I am, ha ha) I'm at least the first part.

mistyblue3 said...

jas- You really MUST try it :)

Merrill- I think Big Slick is a good name for you. BS for short? te he he. What jerks and fights?? From NYE?