About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

HI!

My goodness, I haven't been here in awhile! I'm so sorry bloggies. I've been addicted to myspace recently. Ugh. I really need to stop playing w/ that website. I don't have much today- but remember the fly over I was talking about, from President Ford's funeral?? Here's a video clip of it. Its really cool! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7hk-5-K5a4

3 comments:

Keith said...

welcome back, myspace slacker

Chicken said...

You know what I saw on tv the other day...? You can buy the entire funeral on DVD....really sick I think.

Avery's mom said...

wow, I' ve got tiny moisture beads in the corners of my eyes.