About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Dead Presidents...

I'm sure you've all seen the unending coverage of President Ford's funeral and what nots. His home town is Grand Rapids, MI. My home town, and where I currently reside. What a big to do! Some of its cool- but his poor family. Having to run all over the country, and sit and grieve in funeral after funeral. Man, that has to be tough! Our city has been crawling w/ news crews and secret service agents. Roads are closing. We just had an awesome fly by of fighter jets though. We'll have more of that later. I guess that Rumsfield and Cheny will be doing a fly by as well. My kids are excited about all the goings on, and want to go dntn today where all the action is. Hmmm. History in the making. 3 little kids, and no parking. I think I'll pass. We live close to the airport though, so we should be able to see all of the planes coming and going. Maybe when it gets closer, we'll drive over by the airport on the back roads to get a better view. Why do they have ceremonies at the airport? Weird.

All else is well here. A goes back to school tomorrow :( Already. Short Christmas vacation for her. M still has till next week. Oh, and J threw up this morning. Awesome. The stomach flu has been knocking people down all over west MI in the last few weeks. I've been continually praying that my family would not get it. We'll see. It was just a small puke, and she's in good spirits, so I hope its just a fluke. Is that even the right word? Eh, you know what i mean.

Talk to you soon bloggies!

No comments: