About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Time to Move

Oh my.. I haven't been here in a bit. There are so MANY things I'd like to tell you about, but I think I need to take my blog undercover. Does anyone know how to save all of my history/archives, but cancel this blog, so I can start another??? I would like to keep all of that stuff, but it really is time to move to another spot... Advice anyone??

4 comments:

Avery's mom said...

NO! dont disappear lady, I NEED you and your humor

Chicken said...

What is the deal with that....

Distant Timbers Echo said...

First, make your blog one page with a max of 999 posts, from your settings tab in your dashboard.

Then copy/paste the whole damn thing to a Word document and save it to your hard drive.

Or if you just want to move your blog, simply rename it!

:)

CaliGirl said...

I dont want you to go. please let me know via email where you are going to hide. i hope all is ok :)

hugs to you girlie