About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

When we got to my mom's house last night, she acted as if nothing ever happened. Later, she finally said " i wasn't mad at you, i never was, and i didn't call b/c i knew you were mad, so i figured you'd call when you were over it." OK, then. No sense in bringing it back up. I'd feel better if I talked to her more about it, but there isn't any point. I'm sure my weirdness w/ her will ware off soon. I don't like that feeling. Tension in the air, or just the feeling that things are not quiet right. It will pass. She was too mad. She was yelling in my ear, but whatever.
I'm really far behind on housework! I wanted to get all sorts of stuff done yesterday, but all I accomplished was laundry. My house is still dusty and dirty. Ick. I have NO motivation to get it done. None at all. I'd much rather nap. I've been super tired for the last week. I haven't a clue as to why that is. I can only imagine it has something to do w/ PMS. I hope. I hope I'm not preggos. That would be rough. Hubs and I are always cautious, but there was one time this last month that we got carried away. Hmmm. That's freaking me out, so I'm going to stop thinking about it. I'm sure its just PMS. Yep. Just PMS.
I'm pretty boring today. Nothing interesting happening in the blue household. I'm going to try and get something done before I have to pick kids up from school :) Happy day to all.

2 comments:

mrs. awesome said...

wow...hope that's just pms. crossing my fingers :)

mistyblue3 said...

me too jodee!