About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Your Stripper Song Is

Super Freak by Rick James

"That girl is pretty wild now
The girl's a super freak
The kind of girl you read about
In new-wave magazine"

Freaky? Yes. But you're also pretty darn funny.


Hmmmm. I suppose so. Super Freak it is! hahahahahahaha. Super Freak right here for your reading pleasure.And just so you know, I would NEVER strip in a million years. Not even for ass loads of money. Not that anyone would be willing to pay to see it. But that's not the point here. :D

Not a lot is going on. My daughter was a jerk today. She did nothing but whine, scream and make mess' today. For example, we had chips w/ lunch. She dumped them on the table, smashed them into pieces w/ her fist, and then wiped them onto the floor. Grr. They were making forts in the living room, so when they were done, I went in to restore order (or close to it). I refolded all the throws, put cushions and pillows back, picked up the 846 books they scattered about. I walked off to do something w/ the baby, and when I came back- destroyed, again. Bah. Then she got mad at her brother and started screaming at her brother. The baby was napping at this time. I run in to see what's going on, and she begins to tell me the nonsense tale again in shrill shrieking loud-as-all-hell tones. I told her 2 or 3 times to quiet down, and then finally busted out w/ the "SHUT UP". Oops. I've never told her to shut up. Always proving myself to be the 'Best mom Ever'. Of course she woke up the baby. AND THEN, when I went to do her hair, she dumped the contents of the hair basket stuff holder. Which is full of barrets, pony holder, clips, and other pretties. Thousands of them. I had to work at my son's school today, so needless to say, I left in a huff, and my house completely torn the fuck up. It is a nasty mess. and I don't want to fix it. !!!!!!! Ever.

The older kids are spending the night w/ my parents tonight, so I suppose I can put things back to rights. I'm having one of those weeks, that I just can't seem to get ahead on house stuff. Not ahead, but keep up even. Sparkley houses are over rated. so there. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Chicken said...

hahaha Superfreak, I love it! I would have had to choose that one for you! Mine kinda scared me! Love you

Keith said...

She's a very freaky girl -
The kind you don't take home to mother.

Avery's mom said...

sparkly houses? sounds pretty but I cant imagine what that would feel like to live in one

Becky L said...

i hope this doesnt sound mean but--

i'm so glad to hear someone is having children problems!

my daughter is driving me nuts right now!!!