About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Friday, May 19, 2006

It's Friday!


I was hoping that picture would be bigger, but ah well. That is a picture of the tulips in Holland, MI. Every year they have the tulip festival. I can't remember how many they grow, but its an outrageous number. They are very pretty. Holland is a Dutch community on the West Coast of MI, right along lake Michigan. They celebrate the tulips for a week, w/ all sorts of nonsense. It's a pretty big tourist attraction, but mainly for retired folks :)

Anyway, it's Friday! Woohoo. Ave's recital is tonight! I can't wait.

My asshole dog will NOT stop barking. Suggestions?

Other than the recital tonight, I don't have much going on, which is great. I've been busy this week! I've had extra kids at my house everyday this week. I'm ready for a break, from all kids in general. Hopefully I can do some of that this weekend! Maybe disappear for an entire afternoon w/ all the time in the world. That sounds GREAT. Time to go kill my bastard dog. Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Misty, when our dogs on the farm got to barking at every little thing that moved outside the perimeter, none of us could sleep. We tried different things, but finally settled on a BB gun. It doesn't hurt the dog other than give him a good sting on the flank.

'Course you have to be a decent shot. Lukily all of us were. It only took a couple of nights of that before he calmed right down.

Avery's mom said...

I've been to the tulip festival in Holland MI. when i was a toddler and my parents have the cutest pictures of me with tulips up my nose.