About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

American Idol's Live


What a great show! All of them have improved so much, and were a blast to see live. I was wondering how they were going to put it together. Each of them did 3 songs by themselves, and generally during the 3rd song, the next Idol would join them. Mandesa blew me away. She sounded great on the show, but holy cow! I'm surprised the roof didn't blow off when she let loose. Unbelievable talent! Ace shocked me. On the show, I didn't really care for him. He must have been taking lessons, b/c now, awesome. The one I like the least was Paris. She didn't do anything for me. Too much booty dancing, not nearly enough singing. Elliott, perfect. I hope he comes out w/ a CD too. Taylor was full of energy and crazy dance moves. The audience loved it. After the show, we hung around outside, and were able to meet some of them, which was cool. I met my boyfriend. Chris you know. SO SEXY. He's much hotter in person. And Kellie Pickler. She's beautiful, and very friendly. Chris was great to talk to too. mmm. hot. Ace, eh. He was ok. Lisa was kind of eh too. Taylor came around as well, but he seemed really cranky, and in much to much of a hurry to talk to anyone. He did sign autograph's though, but no conversation. That surprised me. Perhaps his title has already gone to his head?? There were tons of families there, and lots of younger kids. It cracked me up to see this young girls carry on. You would have thought the Rolling Stones just came over to shake your hand rather than the American Idols. It really was a great time. If I continue to be addicted to the show, I think that I would go to the concert every year. I had a great time, and I'd LOVE to bring Max w/ me. He watched the show w/ me all last season, and he was very excited to see the pictures that I took of Ace, Chris, Kelly and Lisa. I'm not going to put all of the pictures up, but I will put up my boyfriend for you :) I'm off to work, and the next few days will be busy. I'll try to update again on Saturday! Have a good week all.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Sounds very cool!