About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Friday, August 11, 2006

OH MY GOODNESS! I had the best time EVER last night! I went to an 80's club w/ some girlfriends. I danced my ass off all night long to Madonna, Prince and Depech Mode. I don't think I spelled that right. Oh well. I also danced w/ a gay midget. Does it get any better than that? I think not. AND, guess where I'll be next Tuesday night?? American Idol LIVE bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!! woot woot! I can't stand how perfect today is. My face is sore from the perma-grin I've been sporting since last night. On top of all that, it's FRIDAY! LOVE LOVE LOVE today. Enjoy your weekend all!

4 comments:

Avery's mom said...

dancing with a gay midget....?


I'm speechless.
glad you had a kickass night :)

Becky L said...

thats so awesome! in Lancaster County PA, there really arent a whole lot of places to go party.

:-(

CaliGirl said...

you were close on the spelling...just missed an E (depeche mode). sorry..i caught that one right away before you even questioned yourself...they are my all time fav. group!

anyway...sounds like a blast. would have loved that place since im a product of that time. you were born in the 80's werent you? gosh i feel old! lol

hugs

mistyblue3 said...

avery's mom- It seems that whenever I go out, something completely odd happens. Just another random day in the life of blue.

becky l- I'm sure there are many more places around here, but I've never really explored them. Go out w/ some friends on a mission to find dive bars. Every town has a few of those!

cali- lol! thanks for the spelling correction :) I was born in the 70's actually, but just barely, 78. My parents had a wide range of music they enjoyed, so I grew up listening to all sorts of stuff from different decades, and love all of it!