About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Muhahahaha



This picture cracks me up! And its fitting for me b/c I am sooooooo flippn' crabby right now! I don't know exactly what set me off tonight, but I'm hating the world at the moment... I had to work tonight, and when I got home, house was messy, kids were screaming, dog was barking, I couldn't take it. Dog is still barking. Poor sad Jack needs a new home. I think I might just kill him if I have to listen to his stupid barking anymore! Thank goodness the kids are in bed now. I think my hubs is to. I escaped to the the dungeon as soon as I could. That'd be the basement for those who were wondering. Anyway, nothing really to blog about, just pissed. I'm sure it'll be better in the morning. Night all!

4 comments:

Avery's mom said...

sounds like your tired and over due for a bitchfest post Lol
I love the cartoon

why doesnt your dog shutup? thankgod we have cats :)

CaliGirl said...

you are entitled those days. if have those often....lol so i know what you are going through.

go with the ride you will feel better soon mentally.

big hugs to you

Becky L said...

OMG! i can totally relate to that.

Lindsey said...

I was like that on the plane all day yesterday. 7 hours of listening to a damn kid scream...I thought I was going to start screaming.