About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The fog is lifting, or it least it seems to be. I'm still lacking in motivation, but my feelings are coming around. I don't feel so overwhelmed now. The animals have been better behaved, and the kids have been doing well too. I started taking an anti-depressiant. Usually the week before my period, I have a hard time w/ feeling insecure, paranoid, irritated, and overwhelmed, but after 5 days or so, I'm back to normal. I've talked to my doctor about b/c it was starting to worry me. I think really weird shit that week. It was freaking me out. My doctor didn't want to put me on anything at that time, b/c I'd have to take a pill everyday, for it to be able to help me for 5, and as long as I could keep it in check for those 5 days, shouldn't worry about it. It's been a month now that I've been feeling all weird. I thought that it was time to try something. I don't know if it's the medication that's making me feel better, or if it's just me feeling better. I haven't been taking it very long, and I've heard it can take up to a few weeks to make any changes. I'll let you know. It seems kind of odd to be taking medication. I'm anti meds in general. But, I couldn't pull out of it on my own, and maybe this can help. Life is much too precious to spend it grumpy or pissed about things that do not matter. I'll let you know what happens.
This is the week where I'm suppose to reach my weight loss goal. Booooooo. I'm not there yet. I have a pound and 1/2 to go. I'm going to try a boost thing to see if that will do it. I'm really looking forward to making it to my goal! I'm one of those people who rarely finishes what she starts. The weight no longer matters, i'm not stressed about the 1 1/2 pds, but I want to do what I said I could. Just for me. I'm pleased w/ the outcome. 42 1/2 pds in 4 months, dropping nearly 30 inches, cutting my clothing size in 1/2, and not being grossed out when I look in the mirror anymore. It's a good feeling!
It is hotter than blazes up here right now! With the heat index, it is going to get to 110 today. Ick. We've had heat advisory's for the last few days. The humidity is awful. When you first go outside, it seems like you can't breathe, b/c the air is so heavy and thick. Max has soccer camp all of this week, but I'm not sending him today, too hot! We'll spend the afternoon in the pool :) The laundry will wait for me tonight. Have a good day all!

6 comments:

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Less chocolate and more stairs! Yay!

What the hell am I saying?

crazycatlady said...

Good luck with your medicine ordeal...I totally feel your pain and frustration. I don't like taking pills everyday either, but realized that something had to change. At the moment, my job and crazy schedule can't change, so I have to have something that will make it more tolerable. Good luck with your journey...hope you feel better.

Becky L said...

you just reminded me that i need to go take my pills...

i do have daily medicine, but i've also started taking tons of vitamins. i had a blood test recently which showed my body is lacking in a lot of things. its a pain in the butt taking 4 big huge pills. but if it helps...

Avery's mom said...

they need to make a pill for me cause my moods fluxuate from minute to minute. pregnancy is such a roller coaster......and I can only praise my husband for putting up with 9 months of this behaviour.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
»

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. free photos of shaved pussy Lesbian drunk dildo fuck hardcore http://www.pamela-anderson-sedu-hairstyles.info Nude pregnant woman picture Webcams cantabria http://www.abandonware-hentai-downloads.info/2007/04/28/jenna-jameson-in-thong/ Hobble husband sex slave huge boobs free xxx stories Blondes+with+big+tits Banging womans huge round ass Hot blonde teen nude Hardcore hentai cartoons tiny hips small tits Freefree naked celebrity sex movies videos clips mpegs http://www.asian-singles-6.info http://www.huge-cock-0.info/2007/05/06/huge-curved-cocks/ Wet and shaved pussies Brothel sex story