About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

HNT! Family Album






Here is my family, minus my middle child. She wasn't in a picture sort of mood when we were on vacation. This is beautiful Lake Michigan... LOVE it here. I love that top picture of hubs and the baby in the water, the wave was just about ready to eat them. HHNT!

10 comments:

Osbasso said...

Welcome back! Great looking family--these sort of go back to the original inspiration for HNT!

Avery's mom said...

those are wonderful pictures. I agree with you , the one of your hubs and the baby is just adorable. looks liek you all had great fun
so nice to see a family enjoying themselves together
you have a beautiful family

Di said...

Beautiful kids.....thanks for sharing! HHNT

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Cute as it can be! Excellent HNT honey.

WDKY said...

Fantastic. Kids and the see... got to love it.

Happy HNT x

Sunny Delight said...

lovely..beautiful..charming...and I love love lake michigan! HHNT!

Cindy said...

Hey the Lake looks cleaner on your side! No fair!

Happy HNT!

Phain said...

how utterly sweet... *~*happy hnt*~*

Keith said...

Looks like it was lots of fun!

KB said...

Okay, those kids are edible they're so cute in those pictures.