About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Morning

I had a good weekend. I didn't do much other than read, but it was just what I needed. I think I stayed home both Friday and Saturday night, and yesterday after church we had a family get together at a park. It was a beautiful day for a picnic at the park! It's always good to see our family too. From there we went to an open house for a friend's daughter. J missed her nap, and the other 2 were tired as well, so we had a family nap. PERFECT! That's how Sunday's are supposed to be spent.
Did you hear about the terriost's in MI? Right here in middle of nothing America. Three guys were arrested here after buying a ton of trac phones from Wal-Mart. I guess w/ trac phones, they cannot be traced, and they can be used to detonate bombs. What? Who figures that crap out? And HOW do they figure that out? These three guys were going to try to blow up the Mackinac Bridge. That's pronounced mac-in-awe, by the way. I live far away from there, but still! Geez. As terrible as this sounds, after 9/11, I felt relieved to live here, being that nothing inportant is here, or happens here. I felt safe. Until my dad pointed out that MI is one of the worlds leading places for fresh water supply. I never checked that out, so it could be wrong. And then this bridge blowing up thing. Will we ever be safe again? I don't think we will. I don't think these creeps are going to go away. I wish we could pull out of thier business and let them kill each other off. But even if we left them alone, I still don't think they would stop coming after the U.S. I've been living under a rock recently when it comes to news. I haven't read a paper, or watched tv for at least a month, up until today. I've heard a few reports about some liquid bombs or something on air planes... What is going on? Never mind. I don't think I want to know.
This week is going to be a busy one! Dentist appts for me and the kids on 2 different days, working 3 days, baby shower for Chicken is at my house Saturday morning, and American Idol live is tomorrow night!!! Woohoo! I have a 1000 things to do! I want to get my house work out of the way the begining of this week, and hopefully my little monsters won't screw it up. I'm going to spend all day Friday cooking for the shower, and hopefully finishing up any last minute house work or yard work. I'll be gone w/ appts all afternoon today, and most of the morning tomorrow. I'll be gone at night Tue, Wed, and Thur. Shower saturday, and working again all day Sunday. So busy! I'm going to update for sure after the A.I. concert though! I am such a nerd! I can't wait. Happy Monday bitches!

No comments: