About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Blah

NO BABY STILL. She is now 8 days overdue, and completely miserable. Sad Chicken. She thought last night was it. She had contractions every 15 minutes for forever, then they just stopped. They have started over this morning, every 20 minutes, and not too painful. Maybe it will finally be today. If she doesn't have the baby by her dr. appt on Wed., she'll be induced.

The weekend was uneventful and quiet. We didn't do much. Family get together w/ hubs family on Friday, soccer game Saturday morning, mall saturday afternoon, and nothing yesterday. It was a relaxing weekend. I wasn't ready for Monday yet. My kids weren't either. I had a hard time getting them out of bed this morning. Today is one of those days where you want to snuggle under the covers all day. Gray, raining softly, and somewhere around 60 degress.. Good movie day.

Seems like there was something else worth mentioning... Can't recall. Oh, we watched United 93 last night. It was hard for me to watch some parts of it. What a terrible way to die. The people on that flight knew exactly what was going to happen to them, and they fought back. Good for them! But still scary. I can only imagine what they were feeling when thier plane went down. I don't want to know when I'm going. I want to be blissfully unaware that death awaits me just around the corner. Especially if its something terrible like a plane crash. I don't want time to think about all of the things that will be taking place in moments. I wonder what has changed since 9/11 when it comes to communication between all of the airlines and the military... I hope lots of things. It must of been terrible for the people who worked there, not knowing what was going to happen next, or how to fix it, or who to call, helpless. Awful.

Anyway, I'll let you know if and when Chicken gives birth. Enjoy your day

1 comment:

Keith said...

Poor Chicken - have they scheduled an induction date yet if she doesn't go on her own? I hope baby decides on its own to come out sooner rather than later for her sake.