About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Friday, September 22, 2006

baby pictures!






I meant to put these in different order, but it never works out that way. Here's my newest newfew! Isn't he beautiful! And how 'bout that chicken?? I had to post a pic of her w/ the tank :) The hospital sheet doesn't do it justice though. Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

Congrats on your new nephew! He is adorable.

Keith said...

Love the name - congrats to all!

Distant Timbers Echo said...

So cute!! And Chicken looks very happy!

Becky L said...

i love newborn babies. they're so cute!

Avery's mom said...

BEAUTIFUL! is the baby wearing a hair net too ?

love the screaming picture. I have a few of benjamin like that , they're still cute i say, even if they're unhappy