About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Friday, September 22, 2006

He's HERE!

K, well he got her Wed afternoon, I've just been too busy to update. Chicken ended up having a c-section :( When they gave her the spinal block, it didn't work, so they had to put her completely under. Poor girl! It was a tramatic experience for them. BUT, my new little nefew is adorable. He has tons of darky, curly hair. He's a doll. He weighed 7 pds 14 oz, and was 20 inches long. His name is LEX!! How cute is that??!! Lex Perfect. He's either going to be a president, or a rockstar w/ a name like that. I currently do not have any pictures to post of him, but will have soon. Both mom and baby are doing great! Oh, and he took to nursing right away. No problem w/ that lil' guys latch :)

Things are busy as usual here, w/ a busy weekend ahead. Max has a carnival at school tonight, tomorrow an early soccer game, i'm out w/ a gf tomorrow night, and sunday we have a family get together. I was hoping to get all of our yard work done this weekend, but its going to rain all weekend. We're going to have a trailer yard for at least another week. Yuck.

happy weekend to all!

xoxo
blue

2 comments:

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Always good to hear that you're happy!

I'm happy that Chicken and Lex are just fine!

mistyblue3 said...

thank you jas!