About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Friday, September 15, 2006

My dad is doing better! He was released from the hospital last night. They found 2 holes in the lining of his stomach, bleeding ulcers. He was in bad shape when he got there. He had to have 3 blood transfusions to get him back up to par. I was thrilled w/ the doctors there, they did a great job and looked at everything. Nothing else was wrong!! He is as healthy as you can be when you've been a smoker for 40 years.
Chicken is the same. Still flippn' pregnant. With NO sign of hatching at all. I'm giving up. Now I'm just going to plan on her staying pregnant for another 2 weeks. I can't handle the anxiety :)
We are suppose to have nice weather this weekend, finally! We need to close the pool, and do some yard work to get ready for fall. 80 and sunny tomorrow, perfect for yard work. Nothing else interesting to tell.. Happy Friday Bitches ;)

3 comments:

Becky L said...

so glad that they found out what was wrong!

Avery's mom said...

what a relief to find where your pop's trouble was. hope he's feeling MUCH better now.

and which came first ;
the chicken or the Egg?


I didn go into labor with avery till I was 41 weeks and then I wasnt Dialated past 2 cm. before they decided they needed to CUT her OUT OF ME. SHE had gotten too big and was smooshed too tightly with the contractions. but she sure was healthy when they finally retrived her.

mistyblue3 said...

Thanks becky! Me too!

avery's mom- the chicken of course :) Creation says so. I'm begining to think that Chicken is going to need a c-section too....