About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

YES!

I'm here at the hospital right now!! Chicken is finally about to lay her egg!!!! On her own. The hospital has internet access in the waiting room. How sweet is that? She's doing ok for now, uncomfortable, contractions every 3-5 minutes. She's only dialated to 2, though. Poop. I hope she starts to dialate soon! I don't want her to end up w/ a c-section! I'll update again throughout the day! Pray for my girl, for a safe delivery, and a healthy baby!!!

xoxo

3 comments:

Avery's mom said...

OH Yeah!!!!!!
I KNEW she was a mommy! I sat here eating my dinner (breakfast caserole) and wondered what's up with chickens lil baby!

hope everything came out alright :)

Keith said...

and... and... and... ?

Avery's mom said...

so it's Thursday evening now......