About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Let me Try This Again..

Hopefully blogger will not eat this one as well. I'm on a time crunch :)

My kids have started school!! I was really sad about first grade, it bothered me more than when he started kindergarten. It must be the whole day thing. And up until Tuesday, he was sad about going b/c "I won't get to eat lunch w/ you everday anymore mommy" But when school got here, all systems were go. I asked him if he wanted me to walk him into his class, and he says "Um, mama, I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything, but I'm kind of a big kid now" So he didn't want me to walk him in :( Yep, I cried, but not until he went into school. And just a few tears, not all out sobbing. My big boy. He loves his class and teacher, so all is well so far.
Soccer has also started for Max. He likes it, but uh.. I don't think he'll be a soccer star. lol. He's way to busy goofing off. I can't believe how silly he is. Hubs and I were watching him practice last night cracking up. I told hubs I sometimes wonder if my max is kind of a shortbus kid. hahaha. He was talking to his coach, and one of his teamates, and he says 'Wouldn't it be totally SWEET if I tripped over the ball and hit my neck on the goal post and broke my neck open and all my guts poured out!!!! THAT'D BE AWESOME!!!' He was so animated while telling this little tale, giggling all the while. Who's kid says crap like that? Mine. What a dork :)
Chicken is doing well too! We are all getting in baby mode. I've been sleeping w/ my phone by me just in case. She's had regular contractions for the last 3 or 4 days, but after 4 hours, they go away.. Her body is getting ready. My original guess is that she will have her baby the 10th, so that's what I'm hoping for! I also guessed that her baby would be 9pds 3 oz, and 21 1/2 inches long.... I wish I had a picture of her tank to put up here so y'all could see for yourselves. Her belly has def. dropped, and is rock hard. She's been getting really uncomfortable, and not able to sleep at night. I can't flippn' WAIT! I want it to happen NOW. My mom has been driving her crazy. lol. I'm glad she gets to experience my mom's nuttiness first hand. My mom calls her everyday now to see if she's lost her 'plug'. Completely gross's chicken out! lol. She feels that her 'plug' is much too intimate to discuss w/ my mother. ahhahaha. My mom has also started stopping by whenever w/o calling. Not that you always need to call, but come on now. She's only dropping by to see for herself that chicken's not in labor yet :) I really hope it's this weekend. I need to find my damn camera! I will be so sad if I can't find it to take pictures right away to post on here. Chicken's computer is still broken, which is why she hasn't posted in forever.. I'm going to see if I can get it fixed for her this week.
I have another funeral to go to this week. My uncle johnny passed away. He found out he had a tumor in his brain 3 or 4 months ago, and yes, it was cancerous. They were able to remove 90% of it during surgery, and he had an awesome prognosis. With chemo, they were sure he would recover. He was in the hospital last week, b/c the chemo made him sick. Then he started doing better was released from the hospital, and died in his sleep from a friggn' heart attack. What? Can you believe that? Unreal. My dad is all fucked up now. This is his 7th funeral, all for loved ones. I had the most disturbing morbid conversation w/ him last night. He was talking about how it's his turn next, and how he knows something is wrong w/ him, but he refuses to go to the doctor. Ugh. I couldn't handle it. I don't want to hear that! I know he's depressed and all, but goodness. Please don't tell your daughter about how you know you're dying and you refuse to do anything about it. I'm not sure when the funeral is yet.. I imagine it will be saturday or monday.
Jade puked on me this morning.. Not sure what's going on with her. She doesn't have a fever, but both yesterday morning, and this morning, she threw up. It was more like a mouthful of spit-up, but babies her age don't spit up. She hasn't had any trouble the rest of the day keeping anything down or whatnot. She has been a little fussy.. Any guesses as to what's wrong w/ her? I must be going.. Laundry and babies are crying for me. Have a good one :D

4 comments:

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Don't ya just LOVE it when kids puke for no reason??? Especially when you're holding them HIIIIIGH above your head??

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

~huff huff~ I need a beer.

mistyblue3 said...

JAS!!! She was high above my head,but, thank goodness, my mom's instinct must have kicked in, b/c I moved my head just a lil' over, and she missed my mouth! THANK GOD! Got me all over my neck instead. Yummy...

Lindsey said...

Ahhhh the joys of having children. I don't mind holding off a little longer... :o)

Avery's mom said...

maybe jade is upset that she doesnt have school and is trying to have some special time with you (sorry to make a joke of you being puked on)

my father has recently talked "sad nonsense" about his death being soon...it just creates the eebbie-jeebies and makes you want to slap them to reality (or rush them to a medical profesional) hope your pops starts feeling better.

AND PLEASE keep us posted about Chicken. we want to know how it goes. 21" is long for a baby but I also think Benjamin (my baby) is gonna be a tall one. everything is so tight. this morning I felt him kick but it came through my butt.... so weird! guess he's getting cramped and trying to make some space