About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Another week gone by

The concert the other night was great! I've never seen so many older wasted people w/ mullets in all my life! We had a blast. Journey didn't do as well as I thought they would, but at least they sounded good. They seemed to be lacking enthusiasm. Def Leppard on the other hand, kicked some serious ass! They were terrific live, and I would see them again. They still look good in leather pants even. :) Before the concert, we went to dinner at the Black Rose. It's an irish pub next to the arena. Awesome fooooood. So good. If you are any where near Grand Rapids, go check that place out. Super delicious, and I love the atmosphere.

The rest of this week has been uneventful. I kept both of my kids home from school today. Jade doesn't seem quite right yet either. Max has had a cold all week, nothing terrible, but he's been dragging, and complaining about being tired. My kids go to bed at 7:45! Should be getting more than enough sleep. I don't get them up till 6:45. Anyway, I figured that his cold was getting to him, and that he should hang out at home today and get to sleep in. Avery is pretty much fine, but being as Max was hanging out here today, thought she could too. Basically, I'm letting her play hookey. I thought we could laze the morning away together, watch a few movies, and if they are feeling better later, possibley getting out for awhile this afternoon. Jade's weird mystery illness is still hanging on. She came down w/ another fever on Tuesday. No other symptoms, again. She is messing w/ her mouth alot, so I think its another tooth, maybe a 2 yr molar? She's constantly playing in her mouth, either w/ her tounge, or her whole hand. She hasn't eaten much at all, all week. I just wish everyone would get better.

I myself haven't been feeling all that well either. Mine is girly stuff though. I really need to get back into see my doctor about straighting my cycle out. If you're a boy, you can just tune out here. My cycle has been running every 21 days lately. For like the last 5? or more months. It doesn't last a normal length of time either. 3 days or so, then disappears, only to reapper in peek-a-boo form a week later. I'll spot for another week. I saw my doctor in the beginning of August to have my regular check up and talk about this issue. He thought that it was related to my weight loss, and that it should straighten itself out in a few months. This is my 3rd or 4th cycle since then- still NOT normal. I'm suppose to call him if it didn't work. Then he wants to do an ultra sound to make sure I don't have any cysts (sp?) or any other issue. If all is well, then he would put me on some sort of birth control to regulate. I've had this problem before. I think its why I had such a hard time concieving my third baby. Maybe this not normal issue, is just what's normal for me, although it doesn't seem right. I'm done having babies now, I should just get the shit ripped out. Either way, its not fun. Well kids, my coffee cup is empty, and I can hear my troops getting rowdy upstairs. Y'all have a nice day.

1 comment:

Keith said...

are you anywhere near my favorite Michigan town of Greenville?