About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween, physco's, and breasts

Trick or Treat!!!!! We had a blast last night w/ the kids. Max was a power ranger, Ave was a witch, and J was a duck. Ave was running from house to house, worried that someone else dare beat her to the door. Max was right on her heels. J was content to hang out in the stroller, under a quilt w/ a sucker. It was FREEZING last night. There were so many kids out last night. We started following a group w/ at least 15-20 kids in it, running to every door. Maybe we just went out at exactly the right time, but I don't remember ever seeing so many kids at once. We were walking through a development w/ the million other kids, and this car came schreeching around a corner- WAY too fast. Even fast for broad daylight w/o any children hopping around. Hubs was supa pissed and wanted to chase him down. Thankfully, our lovely community cop was sitting around the corner, and went on to get the asshole. I hope he got a huge ticket. Idiot.

I went to play cards on Monday, as usual, followed by drinks and kareoke (sp?). There was this girl there that I had never seen before hanging out. I was content visiting w/ my friends, so i didn't say hello. Anyway, she came up to me and said that she thought I was very beautiful. Oh, well thanks. I'm blue, I say and we shake hands. She sits down closer to me and my friends to join in our conversation. This girl, Judy, we'll call her, anyway she was drinking beer after beer, and getting louder, more annoying, and more inappropriate by the second. My word! I don't have time to go in to detail about some of the shit that came out of her mouth, but it was bad. All the way from insulting my gf's, saying stupid shit about me, to talking nonsense about her own life, how marriage doesn't matter, she's been married and divorced twice before 30. Nice. Sweet thing to brag about. Stupid. She was obsessed w/ how I look. The dumbest thing ever. I look ok, normal, average or whatever, but I'm not special, not complaining or whining about it, just fact. I'm ok w/ that. Its fine to get compliments, a quick thanks will do, but this girl was retarded, and way over the top. I can't figure out what she was trying to accomplish by it. Trying to get me to like her? Maybe she was a lesbian??? Maybe she really thought all the shit she said, but come on, NOBODY talks like that. I was more than a little uncomfortable. We couldn't get rid of the bitch. She kept getting louder and louder. She sounded like that comedian lady w/ the accordian, Judy something or other, w/ Fran Dresher's laugh. Gag. I started thinking about it, and realized that i'm a magnet for crazy women. The weirdest most screwed up people ever will seek me out for friendship. Why is that? I really need to start being rude or something. It was an interesting evening overall.

So now, onto the breasts. My mom has fake boobs. Giant fake boobs. Like they sit right under her neck kind of giant. She likes to show them off. Whatever. I was over there the other day to go tanning, and my mom saw me topless. No big deal, she's my mom. BUT then, she says, 'wow babe. your boobs look like those etheopian women. a little saggy." WHAT!!!! Rotten rotten mean mama. Who says that? And, just for the record, THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE THAT! They're just normal. Sure, not as perky as my teen years. But come on, I've had and nursed 3 babies, and they aren't plastic. I most certainly do not have natty boobies. Isn't my mom fab??

5 comments:

Keith said...

karaoke and that is an awesome Mom story! Made me laugh out loud even.

mistyblue3 said...

keith- lol!!! I'm glad you find my embarresing mama amusing :) she's that for sure!

Avery's mom said...

you attract crazy women huh? well thats the only reason I read your blog lol
by the way , I just have to say how beautiful you are with your natty boobs. super hot!
;)


mothers can be so mean. my mom had fakies and then had to remove them cause of leaks (Ha! she had leaky titty's) anyways, I never knew they were fake untill she came home flat chested and I was SHOCKED! I was only 17 and figured my breast would one day reach the stature of my mother's chest but low and behold, my mother was a fake and I would never achieve a full rack.
(untill I got babies and nursed them and I'm lopsided now ) --ugh

mistyblue3 said...

robyn-hahahaha!! butthole, I love you too :)

Distant Timbers Echo said...

That's crazy about your momma and her boobs! Haha! Time for some implants like her, is what she's sayin'!