About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hello Blogland.

I'm alive- just haven't made time to update. It's been an interesting few weeks. Hubs and I were having some problems. Anytime things are off between us, I have a really hard time. I didn't want to blog about our issues, and I was very upset about them, so anyway. We went to see a marriage counselor. That was the very first time we've ever seen one. We've been married nearly 7 years (our ann is in a few weeks), and up until recently, it's been a smooth ride. We get along well, we're great friends, our sex life is freaking fantastic. We've had occasional bumbs, as we all do, but they are usually resloved very quickly. This time, we just couldn't work it out. I wasn't willing to back down, and neither was he. We were at a stand still. It was awful. I hate feeling that way! The gal we saw was really great, and made us comfortable. She gave us some really great suggestions, and some stuff we have to do weekly for each other. She fixed it :D yay! I'm very happy to report that things are all good once again. Hubs and I are back on track, and I think closer than we were before. He's so great, and I'm so fortunate to have him. I would be completely lost without him. I'm very much in love w/ my man.
Other than that, not much happening. Kids are good. Dog still sucks. My handsome little Lex is doing great. Speaking of Lex, CHICKEN has made it back to the world of blogging!! Go and check her out, she's got some awesome pictures up.

later bitches :)

1 comment:

Keith said...

Welcome back - was wondering what was going on in your world. Glad to hear things are going well again.