About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Bitches!



You've seen this picture before, but I just felt like a little baby smile today. It's too cute not to see again :) She's such a doll baby. Escape artist.

Today has been good. Busy as always. I went to the grocery store today, MAN, what a zoo! Millions of people, lines. Ugh. I should have known better. I had to get stuff to make for my side dishes tomorrow. Mmmmm. We're going to grandma's. I'm looking forward to it. I like hanging out w/ my family. Ave wanted to bring a game for us all to play. Guess what she picked? Twister. LOL! Sweet! I can't wait to see all of the grandma and grandpa's try to play that. hahaha. I'll make Chicken take pictures to post.

We're having a big poker game tonight. We haven't had one here in forever, and I'm looking forward to it. I'm betting it'll be lots of fun. Even if I lose. I'm in such a fab mood today, I don't think anything could bring me down. Woohoo.

My friend Carmen has joined blog world. Go say hello to her. I'm sure you'll grow to love her as much as I do :) She's the best!

Enjoy your holiday! Talk to you soon bloggies :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

:o) So if you do decide to adopt a soldier...here are a few helpful tips. First go to the post office and get some of the large Flat Rate boxes (they're free). You'll want to send your monthly packages in this instead of a normal box b/c no matter how much stuff you put in it, it only costs $8.10 to ship as opposed to $15. And don't freak out, the box doesn't look really big but you can get more stuff in there than you think. I did most of my shopping at the Dollar Tree because they carry all sorts of name brand stuff and it was still only $1 each. Love it.