About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

So Long Jack

We found a new home for Jack. I was so in love with him, I thought I could make the time a little lab puppy needed. Whatever! I didn't have the time, and poor Jack was lonely. Sure, we fed him, played w/ him, and loved him, but not nearly as much as he wanted, or needed. We went to live w/ some friends of ours. They have older kids, and a less hectic scheduel, so I think he'll do well there. And we can still see him.

I'm bringing Mike (the cat) to be put down today :( Very sad indeed. He's developed some issues that cannot be fixed. Hubs is all tore up about it. He was more attached to him than the rest of us. We'll still have Mike's brother, Boo. I wonder how Boo will do w/o Mike here. I hope he'll be alright. He spends half his time outside anyway. I don't want to get any more pets, ever! I'm all done w/ that. No thank you.

We went bowling last night for a friends birthday. We had soooo much fun. I bowled my best ever! My established average on my leauge is 87, but my weekly average is 100. Last night I bowled a 140, and a 161!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohooo! I'm a bowling goddess :) The games hubs and I bowled last night will count for our leauge this week- sweet!!!

I'm taking off tomorrow at noon. Yeehaw! I'm driving up w/ my gf, and our hubs will follow us a few hours later. We're playing in a battle of the sexes poker tournement. Ladies play Friday night, Men play Saturday morning, and the best of both play against each other Saturday night. I'm not planning on doing real well in the game, but very much looking forward to an entire 48 hours without my kids. I cannot wait to sleep in! I want to sleep till noon! Isn't that gay? Away from kids for the weekend, and I'm most excited about sleeping. What an adventourous gal I am. I'm looking forward to black jack, shopping, and a massage as well. Not too mention hours of alone time in a hotel room w/ my hubs. Yay! Vacation sex! It's also our anniversery weekend. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. We've been married 7 years now. I believe that I love him more today, than I did when I married him. We recently had a rough patch, but came through it better than ever. We've been fortunate to enjoy a very happy marriage. I can't wait for the rest of our lives together. It helps of course, that he's such a sexy bitch :D

This is a very busy month for us. Away this weekend, hubs birthday next weekend, friends are coming in from MN for a visit, high school reunion, Thanksgiving. Geesh. Once the holidays get here, it gets so super busy. I'm tempted to turn off my phone on the holidays and hide from the family. I love spending time w/ them, but it gets so hectic running here and there, cooking, baking, classroom parites. Work Christmas party's. Eh. Would be nice to snuggle w/ hubs and the kids under fluffy blankets watching old movies instead of running all over the damn place. Oh, and deer hunting as well. I'll be solo every weekend through Nov. I start babysitting my little Lex if a few weeks as well. Chicken has to go back to work. Booooo. Very busy indeed!

4 comments:

Avery's mom said...

you have a cat named MIKE?
andyou call your husband a sexy bitch? your funny and you do sound a little gay ;)


good luck with the tournemant and I'm jealous about the time away with the hubs.
dont get too busy that you cant check in these next few weeks. I'll miss hearing about your happy chaos :)

mistyblue3 said...

avery's mom- LOL! Yes a cat named Mike. The kids picked out thier names. He IS a sexy bitch :) I call em' like I see em'. Gay indeed! muhahahahaha! It was SOOOOO nice to sleep. I'll update soon so I can brag all about it!! xoxo

Becky L said...

i had a "child-free" weekend too. time with me and hubby. it was SOOOO nice to sleep in. it felt great.

Lindsey said...

I'm telling you..I can't bowl without the bumper things in place!