About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Tooth Fairy

I got to play tooth fairy for the very first time this weekend! Max lost his first tooth. Aww. He's getting so old..... It was fun trying to sneak in his room w/o waking him or Jade up. He was thrilled when he found a dollar under his pillow the next morning. He wanted 5. what? I think I only got a quater. He asked me if the tooth fairy would leave him 5 bucks. How about no. He's home from school today w/ an upset stomach. I think he's full of it! You never know though, so i let him stay home, telling him that he must lay down and rest all day. See if he wants to pull that stunt again!

Hubs is home. YAY! I missed him very much. I don't sleep well without him beside me. He didn't get a deer though, so for the next 3 weekends, off he goes :(

The weekend was good. I went to a comedy club w/ some gf's Friday night, and laughed my fool head off. Those comedians were F U N N Y! It was great to do something different than our normal. Saturday I was in bed by 10- pooped out. Yesterday went to church, then a family get together, then bowling leauge. I bowled terrible last night! I couldn't do anything right. Argh. Better luck next time.

My period is now 3 days late. Son of a bitch. I do not for any reason wish to be pregnant at this time, or ever again really. Hubs and I are careful, we use protection. We haven't had any mishaps that I can recall... I hope its just screwed up still, not that I'm pregnant. Keep your fingers crossed for me. If I am by chance, then its meant to be, but dammit, I don't wanna. I would get used to the idea, and eventually be ok w/ it. But if I had my way, I wouldn't be pregnant at all. poop. I'm going to wait until the weekend before I take a test. Hopefully before then, it will come.

Off to change a diaper, and catch up on laundry. Hope your day is as exciting as mine!

3 comments:

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Good luck with NOT being preggo, honey! If you are...


uh...

Good luck with that too!

:D
Always!
Jas...

CaliGirl said...

$5.00?? funny how kids think so much about money. I give my now 11 year old only $2 for each tooth. and that $2 is canadian...so really its only worth a dollar something US...lol she is happy with that...but she did ask how come she doesnt get more and i told her that the toothfairy had bills to pay and only has so much to go around to all the other kids in the world. lol

good luck with the upcoming "test" and you get your wish.
hugs to you girlie

Chicken said...

My how times have changed...5$...what is that kid thinking? At that age I am not even sure I had ever even had 5 whole dollars. Gotta love him for asking.