About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Monday, April 17, 2006

The curse of the camera.

I took pictures this weekend, w/ my grandma's camera. Worked wonderfully. Went to upload them today, and the damn batteries died!!!!!!!!!! I put new ones in, and they drained right away. Piss. That's what's been happening with my own camera, and why I didn't use it. Now this one. Blasted cameras. So sorry, no pictures for you, yet.
The birthday party was great! And I didn't shed a tear, can you believe it? I couldn't. She had a great time, and looked beautiful w/ cake up her nose :) I had a better turn out than I was expecting! It was wonderful.
Saturday we took the kids to an Easter Egg hunt, and they had a blast. Hung out w/ the inlaws Saturday night. Hubs and the kids camped out in the backyard that night too. The kids loved it!
We had a nice Easter too. We spent time w/ my side of the family all afternoon, went home and took a nap. Ahh. I love naps. Hubs and I watched Walk the Line last night, and we really liked it.
I finally finished cleaning out my storage room. What a pain in the ass. Now I have the undesirable task of moving all kid toys from the rest of our house, into that room. They have so much stuff! I need to get rid of a ton. I hope to accomplish that by the end of the day today. I have to go out /w my mom and grandma tonight. I generally look forward to such an outing, but I don't feel like it tonight. My mom's been on my nerves. Another day for that.
Avery threw up in her bed last night. ICK. I think it was due to the amount of junk she ate yesterday. So far today, no problem. I've been hanging out at home all day though, just in case. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Have a good day.

1 comment:

mrs. awesome said...

loved walk the line....dejunking is hard, but so cleansing. you miss any of it.