About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Just Because...





Just Because I felt like post pictures of my sweet baby J when she was a new born. I was reading
Grody Jo-dee's blog earlier, and she had made a card for her evil MIL w/ her babies feet on it. Her MIL made some rude comments about the babies feet. I love baby feet! Went through some of my pics, and found some to post. Here's to cute baby feet everywhere :) And the other one is just a picture I love. She looks so peaceful in it. I can't believe she's one :(
I'm taking a diet brake today and tomorrow. Don't worry, I'm not going to gorge or over do it. I just want to be able to eat normal for a minute. I'll go back to my plan as of Thursday. Honest. I was going to start the take off 2 day thing tomorrow, but we have friend's coming for dinner. It would suck big ass for me. So I'm putting it off for a day. I feel guilty. Anyway, good night to all!

HEY. Is it possible for a bone in your hand to come out of place w/o much pain? I have a sore spot on the inside of my hand, just under my middle finger. From the surface, it looks fine. But when I rubbed it, I felt something poking out in there! Like an itty bitty bone or something. My hand is fully functional. It just bothers me when I flex my hand out straight. What is that? Or could it be?

2 comments:

mrs. awesome said...

beautiful! and perfectly normal in size :) he he he i am so NOT my MIL, thanks very much!

i LOVE baby tootsies!

Lindsey said...

Those are quite possibly the most adorable pictures I've ever seen!