About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Weigh In Update

I had to weigh in this morning, and they also did my measurements. I took them myself the other day, and I thought it was nearly 10 inches that I had lost, but it is only 8 1/2 inches, but still great! I'm down 15 pds. Woohooo! I didn't think that it would go this quickly, and I'm super excited about it!
My kids are driving me nuts today. I can't get more than 3 minutes of peace. Every 3 minutes one of them is demanding something, or crying about nonsense. UGH. I've been trying to clean up, and its like they go right behind me going 'oh. I see mom just cleaned. Maybe I should just go and fuck it up again. I bet she'd love it!' BAH. I've been so looking foward to spring break, but I must say, I'm ready for them to go back to school now. Enough. They've been picking on each other, and complaining about EVERYTHING. I think I'm going to kick them outside for the rest of the afternoon. Sounds like a fantastic idea to me!

9 comments:

Avery's mom said...

wish my kid had school to go back to
she's getting me up every 2 hours all night long and crying all day because I cant hold her while I'm doing stuff around the house, I just want for her to get mobile and learn to entertain herself, I'm tired of being her mommy orangatan to hang on
Congrats on the weight, cant wait to see you in summer shape :)

mrs. awesome said...

i have that feeling when i clean all the time! lol it's like while you are cleaning, they are off destroying some other part you just fixed. they have esp or something, I SWEAR!

mistyblue3 said...

how old is avery now? Have you tried letting her cry it out? Just letting her go in the middle of the night? And as for the day, there isn't anything wrong w/ letting her cry, as long as you keep coming back to reassure her, hopefully she'll get the idea. Seperation anxiety maybe?

jodee- i think your on to something there. clever little stinkers, aren't they?

Becky L said...

i really need to talk my hubby into letting me do LA weight loss. Do you need to commit to a whole year, or can you quit when you want?
[that's his only concern... cuz he doesnt want to keep paying for it all year if it doesnt work out.]

Chicken said...

Yeah you! You are gonig to be an even more sexy momma....or wait...less of a sexy momma? How does that work? Sexy anyway...right

Debby said...

thats great ...way to go. when i started my diet i tried the atkins thing....not for me... so I just cut out soda and all fast food... and i still love sweets but instead of a piece of cake ill have like 2 or 3 bites and instead of 4 cookies i'll have 1. maybe i will check out la weight loss we have one here in town, i think it would be more encouraging if i know i lost 8 inches or 6 inches or whatever....

BabyMakes4 said...

way to go! :)

aughra said...

Congratulations on the weight loss!

mistyblue3 said...

becky- you pay ahead of time, so I guess that you don't have to keep going, but it's already paid for.

chk- thanks :)

debby- I couldn't do Atkins either. I LOVE bread, and fruit. I think LA has a great program, and I would highly recommend them, but you know, you can always do your measurments yourself and keep a monthly journal. What you're doing seems to be working for you, and you could save some $$$

babymakes3- Thank You! Are you getting any sleep yet??

augrha- Thanks so much!