About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Link Practice.

I'm trying to figure out this link business.
Chicken

This is where we went saturday night Grand Haven, MI

Are these working for you?

hmmmm... I think i'll get it someday. Thanks to
Keith for his help :)

3 comments:

Avery's mom said...

omg! I've never managed the linking thing but desperately needed someone to explain.
pass the word on to me would ya please!
I want to be a cool blogger with links in my post.

Avery's mom said...

oh and congrats to keith on the beautiful babies!

Keith said...

any time!