About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Funny!

Funny!
Current mood: amused

I was out shopping w/ my kids today. Max had to use the bathroom. I decided to let him go into the men's restroom, alone this time. No, not that I go in w/ him, but usually, we go to the family restroom, or he goes w/ hubs. He's too embarressed to go into the women's bathroom w/ me now. Anyway, so I'm waiting for him next to the door. He comes half way out, and says "hey mom? Can I have 3 quaters?" "Um, why do you need money max?" He continues "there's this machine in here, that sells stickers, and I want one." My wheels begin to turn. hmmmm. "uh, max? what does the machine say?" he says "its a con-da-min center. They look like stickers" OH MY GOODNESS!! It took all I had not to burst out into giggles. My SON wanted to buy condoms! hahahaha! He thought they were stickers! hahahahhahahahhahaha. Yep, I nearly died. You'd be proud though. I didn't let one little chuckle escape in his presence :) I told him we had stickers at home, we didn't really need any of 'those' kind of stickers. Te he he he he. Kids crack me up!

No comments: