About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Blah.

I'm at work...again.. Seems like i've been here alot lately. It's hard getting used to it. I've basically been out of the work force for nearly 8 years. I like working, but I'm missing being at home today. I want to get caught up on stuff, and play w/ my babies :) The weekend has been boring for the most part. I was going to go play cards on Friday night, but it didn't pan out. Hubs decided to try and fix the van. It wasn't as easy as he thought it would be, and we ended up not being able to use the car at all friday night, so at home I sat. I stayed up late to watch "the blue lagoon". Do you remember that movie? I LOVED that movie when I was younger, but I haven't watched it in 20 years or so. I was all excited to see it, and geez, that movie is cheesy! hehe. Funny how your perspective on things change as you get older. I did end up going to play poker on saturday, but it sucked. Not a winner. It was nice to be out and about though. I fell asleep early last night, but I kept waking up! Each time I woke up, it was one of those spasm-jerky wake ups. You know, where your arms and legs shoot out all tensed up? I must have been having creepy dreams or something. Today we went to church, came home and made lunch, then came to work. Pretty not-exciting. Kids go back to school tomorrow. I'm a bit sad about it. I'm not ready for them to go back. I'm not ready to get back to the waking up early thing, and homework fight each night. Ugh, and cub scouts. boo! It just wasn't long enough.. How many weeks until spring break?? Too many, I'm sure. I'm not looking forward to this week...

1 comment:

Becky L said...

Hubbies fixing cars... Doesnt always work, I know.