About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Where's my Trophy??

Where’s my trophy??

I'm cool. Like super cool. Guess what happened this fantastic morning??????? I fell asleep on the couch last night, and never made it to bed. My hubs didn't think to wake me up this morning when he left for work either, which means, I OVERSLEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH!! I woke up to Avery yelling out the window "no, were not going to school yet. My mom forgot to wake up" Effing perfect! EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS! oops. shit. She was yelling that to the carpool lady, the mom that's perfect. You know, always together, always has make-up on, and I bet she never raises her voice, or has a messy house. boo. oops. I suck. So really, where's my mom of the year trophy???? I can't figure out where the sonofabitch is..... :)

No comments: