About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Hmmmmmm

Hmmmm
Current mood: shocked


My 5 yr old was being very sweet. She was asking me if I was sad when she started to not be a baby anymore. Of course I was, but you're a really fantastic big kid too, I tell her. Then she puts her hands on either side of my face, kind of snuggles up to me, and says "mama, I really love you, and it makes me very sad that you're going to be sooooooo old soon. It's too bad mom."

Wtf? ouch. My little girl thinks that I'm about to hit the old lady phaze. Like I've already got one foot in a nursing home or some such nonsense. boooo. I AM NOT that old.

No comments: