About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Work, again. ugh.

I'm back at work today. As if my 12 1/2 hours wasn't enough yesterday. gag. I'm still s l e e p y. At least I can read in peace here, w/o kids jumping all over me. I was hoping today I could hang out at home all day, and catch up on laundry and cleaning.. Not so much. My kids were going a bit stir crazy. I'm feeling a bit guilty for not spending too much time w/ them lately. So I took them out for lunch today, and to the mall. I didn't bring J's stroller today. First time ever going to the mall w/o a stroller. eekksss! She stayed by me, she didn't run off or anything. She just walked so effing s l o w! I think that makes me just as crazy as if she were to run all over the place. Man! I've got things to do! Who has time to just putt... along...... like.......a......snail....when......there....are.....places.....to....go...and.....people......to.....s..e...e........ bleak! boo! hehe. It's ok. I made it through. And I only turned red a little bit :) Enjoy your day all!

2 comments:

Becky L said...

Oh, it always drives me nuts when my daughter walks so slow. Especially if I'm in a hurry

mistyblue3 said...

becky- Hi! Glad your still around :)