About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Kids for sale!

Kids for Sale!!!

That's right friends, kids for sale indeed. Actually, how about FREE to a good home! 3 beautiful children, ages ranging from 1 1/2 to nearly 7. Don't let those adorable faces fool you though. 2 are potty trained, and all 3 come equipped w/ cute phrases such as "NO NO NO NO!", "I WANT A NEW MOMMY" and "I'M TELLING ON YOU!" All furniture, clothing, toys, and any other kid crap that is currently cluttering up my house is included! What a deal.... You know you want to.

UGH. Dammit. Ok, so I can't sell them or give them away. Let me tell you though, those little bastards are KILLING me today.

I may have to resort to drinking ;)

No comments: