About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy Birthday my Avery.

Happy Birthday my Avery :)


awww. My girl turned 6 today... I'm always a little sad when one of my kids turns another year older :( She's just that much closer to not needing me anymore. sigh...

Dear Avery,

Happy Birthday to my precious baby. I'm so proud of you, and all you've accomplished in your 6 years. You're such a kind, caring, helpful, funny, beautiful and considerate girl. I love how you LOVE to help me. Folding laundry, unloading the dishwasher, looking after Jade. I love how you're learning to read! You're soooo smart! You've enriched and blessed mommy and daddy's lives. You're an important part of our family. I love to watch you sleep. I love to watch you color. Your imagination is limitless, and I pray your life will be also. I thank God for you daily, and I pray that you will follow his path, all the days of your life. I love you w/ all of me. Happy Birthday tootie :)



Love,

Mommy

No comments: