About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Bye Bye Fatty

Wooohooo! I signed up at a weight loss center today. I've been wanting to do something about it for awhile, and finally decided it was time. I took the plunge. I'm really excited, but nervous too. I'm committed, but I worried it won't work the way it should, or that I'll screw it up by not having the will power I need to make it happen. It was more money than I wanted, but at this point, if I can lose weight in a healthy manner, and keep it off, it will be worth it. And overall, its cheaper than some others. This place offers one on one counseling, a specific menu catered to your health history and your goal weight. In just 4 months, I'll be thin! I'll take before and after pictures for you. I'll try to post the before shot this week. My camera is currently out of order, but I hope to remedy that tomorrow. The other thing about this program, is that its medically sound. They do lab work there to check for thyroid issues, and any other health problems that could enable your ability to shed pounds, and all of the people that work there are certified nutritionists. Oh, and when you reach your goal, you get 1/2 your money back. A little extra added bonus. My goal is 40 pds. Seems like a HUGE amount, but supposedly, completely possible. Wait and see... I'm hopeful! By mid summer, I'll be smaller, and maybe even have clear skin! wooooohoooooooo. Very exciting things happening in the Blue household!

7 comments:

mrs. awesome said...

getting 1/2 your money back seems like a great incentive! good luck! i think that trying to get healthy is so admirable, esp. since we all want to be around when our grandkids get old.

Chicken said...

Your gonna be a flippin super model n shit!

Keith said...

Good luck, Blue! You can do it...

Avery's mom said...

you are so brave to post "before" pictures on here but that really shows your determination and I know you will succeed.
sounds like a good deal getting some of that money back too
best of luck and keep us posted as to how it goes, I'll be finding inspiration here I think

BabyMakes4 said...

good luck...inspire us all to be healthier

Lindsey said...

Good for you. I've been trying to do this for a few weeks also but it seems like things just keep popping up in my way. Good luck to you.

mistyblue3 said...

thanks for all your well wishes :)