About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Yea!

Yesterday was my first official diet day. I had to go in today for a weigh in. Ugh. I couldn't believe they wanted to get my weight after only one day. How much difference could a day make anyway? How about 4 pounds bitches!!!!! I was so excited! 4 pounds indeed! I feel really encouraged by this. I'm going do my best w/ this program.
Do you ever say something, and then the minute it comes out, you're like 'shut up jackass! Why would you EVER say that?'??? I so did that at work last night. I think I've mentioned that I work for a hotel every now and again. Last night I was working, and this older business man/gentleman/very PROPER guy checked in. I asked if there was anything else he needed, and he asked me to bring extra pillows up. No problem. I brought the pillows up to him, and he insisted on tipping me. He hands me the $$, and without thinking I say 'thanks handsome'. What the hell? WHY did I say that? Must be b/c I say it to my son all day, but geez. My face turned red as I hustled out of the room. What a dork. Love it when that happens. What a hussie.
Today is Max's 6th birthday :) He woke up this morning and went running to the mirror. "LOOK MOM! I'M BIGGER TODAY! I'M 6!" So cute. I have lots to do today. I need to clean my house, and make up the gift bags for Max's party tomorrow. I want to get as much as possible done today, so I can relax some tomorrow. My poor sad house has been neglected this week. Too much going on this week. I'm VERY much looking forward to hubs and I night away. Can't wait. Although I won't be able to have any beer, or food. Nah, its not that bad, but it would be nice to have a little more room. I refuse to get off this program though, even for a day. NOT till I get to my goal. I'm committed :)

6 comments:

Becky L said...

OMG! today is my daughter's birthday too!!!! she just turned one.

i need to start dieting too. it dawned on me that i can no longer use the excuse: 'i just had a baby.' cuz she's a year old. i've had an entire year to get in shape.

by her second birthday, i want to be sexy!

mrs. awesome said...

filter, filter...what did the man do/say?

mistyblue3 said...

becky l- happy bday to her! 1rst bday's are a big deal, I hope you have a good time. Join this weight loss program. It rocks!

jodee- He didn't do anything! Maybe he didn't hear me, or maybe he just pretended he didn't. Ha! I was so busy trying to run from the room, I don't know if I would have noticed if he did anything!

Chicken said...

I am glad you are committed and you know what, when you do lose weight, it is easier to stay that way. You are too funny! I do that shit all the time. Happy Birthday Max!

Keith said...

Nice job on the 4 pounds, beautiful. Did I just say that?! whoops.
I spent six months as a night auditor at a hotel / country club. Oh, the stories. Will have to start posting some of those stories.

Avery's mom said...

woah! 4lbs in one day!? that's fantastic....I want on your diet lol