About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Weigh In

I weighed in this morning, and I'm down another pound. I've been doing this diet for 2 weeks tomorrow, and have lost 9 pds. Very exciting stuff! I want to keep seeing that scale move down. It makes me feel better about sticking with it when I see results. I'm wearing some jeans today that used to be tight, and I can pull them off without unbuttoning them now! My mom is having surgery today, so I don't have any more time for blogger. I'll have longer post tomorrow!

8 comments:

Becky L said...

maybe you said this already-- but what are you doing to help lose the weight? i'm quite curious

Avery's mom said...

you are the second person I've read recently that is bragging about jean removal without buttons,,,I have never heard of this 'skinny test' before. I'm going to have to try it (once I put on my fat jeans) :)

mistyblue3 said...

becky l- I joined a weight loss place called L A weight loss. They have them all over :)

avery's mom- lol!

BabyMakes4 said...

congrats! that is the best when you can pull off your pants without unbuttoning them, isn't it?

Becky L said...

i asked my hubby a few weeks ago if i could join LA weight loss, but he said no...

:-(

mistyblue3 said...

lindsey- yes it is!!! I'm very excited about it!

Becky- It is kind of costly to join at first, BUT you get 1/2 your money back when you reach your weight loss goal. After the $$ back incentive, and the maintenece they require, it equals out to be 3.47 a week. In the long run VERY affordable, and worth it! Try convincing him some more!

Melissa- THanks so much! I hope to have continued success as well!

Debby said...

great job........its hard..i have been on a diet for 6 weeks and have lost 19 pounds...they have an la weight loss here too, is it like jenny craig

Debby said...

great job........its hard..i have been on a diet for 6 weeks and have lost 19 pounds...they have an la weight loss here too, is it like jenny craig