About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yes indeed, 28 years ago today, I was born. I was born premature, and the doctors told my parents that I would not live through the night. Poo poo on them, Here I am! I love birhtdays, but my own are much less exciting. Now I'm just getting older. We have plans w/ some friends tonight. We are going out for dinner, and then bowling :) I wanted to go ice skating, but it didn't work out. I'm looking forward to it. I'm just sad my fabulous Chicken isn't able to come. Damn second shift jobs! Should be a good time anyway.
When I got up this morning and looked in the mirror, my face was CLEAR. That new doc is magic! I didn't wear make up today! WOOOOHOOOO. It's a little peal-ish, but who cares? The redness is gone. I'm on my way to normal!
Other than that, not too much happening. I am having an issue w/ my son, but I'll save it for another day. Here's to being 28!!!!!

4 comments:

CaliGirl said...

Happy (day after your) Birthday!!!

getting closer to the big 30! lol
hope you had a fun night out last night.

big hugs to you girlie

Keith said...

Happy Birthday to you and I'm glad a clear face was smiling back at you in the mirror this morning.

Avery's mom said...

yay for the clear skin and its perfect timeing for your Birthday
hope this coming year brings you even more happiness and health.

mistyblue3 said...

Thanks All for the Birthday wishes!